It's easy and very rewarding to volunteer with Cake4Kids. Just follow this simple recipe!
- Important Prerequisite - you must be a good baker with reasonable decorating skills. You also must be able to deliver the cake to one of our agencies.
- Complete our online volunteer registration
- Attend a short in-person orientation session one Saturday - this is mandatory
- Access our online cake calendar and decide which cake you fancy baking for a child
- You decide how many cakes you'd like to bake...we have no minimum requirements
- Once you have chose the cake you want to bake, you buy the ingredients and set about baking and decorating the cake in your own home
- Once your cake is ready, you deliver it to the agency and email us a photo of the cake
- When you complete the volunteer registration we will ask you for your driver's license # and auto insurance
- Cake deliveries only take place Monday - Friday and are generally office hours
Please note: We are very serious about the quality of the cakes we bake for the children we serve. For that reason, if a child would like to volunteer, they must be at least 16. We also require a proof of age and will ask to see proof at the orientation session. If under 18 years of age, when you sign up with us, please supply your parent/guardian's name (and your first name), their email, phone number, driver's license and insurance details.
Already a volunteer? Log onto the Cake4Kids Baker Portal now!
HELP US DELIVER MORE SMILES TO CHILDREN - ONE BIRTHDAY CAKE AT A TIME